Hello from Aylesburyish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

M666LFF

Car
Ml 320 2007
Hello just joined as I have just bought a 3.0l M class 2007 , I know nothing about MB but have been Vauxhall and Nissan driver for most of my previous cars .
Just leaving a Nissan Pathfinder , and picking up the new to me car Thursday pm
I am sure I will have a lot of questions about the new car
Regards
Martin

Welcome, am sure you will enjoy the car, I had 2007 ML 320cdi Sport about 3 years ago, enjoyed it so much I upgraded to a 2011 ML350. Other than needing a new throttle pedal and a couple of ABS Wheel sensors, none particularly expensive, it was a very reliable car hopefully yours will be the same.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcomes It has 6 months warranty when I pick it so anything wrong they will sort it hopefully .
Is there a towing section I had a quick look earlier but didn't see it . I am going to need a towbar fitting so looking for information on this to start with

Thanks for the welcomes It has 6 months warranty when I pick it so anything wrong they will sort it hopefully .
Is there a towing section I had a quick look earlier but didn't see it . I am going to need a towbar fitting so looking for information on this to start with
Are you aware that by putting your postcode under the location part of your profile you have pinpointed the street that you (I assume) live on?

Hello just joined as I have just bought a 3.0l M class 2007 , I know nothing about MB but have been Vauxhall and Nissan driver for most of my previous cars .
Just leaving a Nissan Pathfinder , and picking up the new to me car Thursday pm
I am sure I will have a lot of questions about the new car
Regards
Martin
Hi there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom