HELLO from Azerbaidjan!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you sure the fan is engaging ?

The mechanical fan clutch will be fully engaged with the engine temp at 90C, and
probably will have engaged at a lower temp. If it's not engaged by 90C, it's defective. With the car in park and temp at 90C or higher, pop the hood/bonet, and rev the engine slowly. The fan should roar loudly up to ~3500rpm, you can hear it disengage by 4000rpm, then let the revs drop slowly and the fan should re-engage by ~3000rpm. If yours doesn't do this, either the clutch is bad, or there is a blockage directly ahead of the clutch as it needs hot air to trigger the bimetal strip.

yes, the radiator will hot...all in my gas pedal its ok. Buth the fan if i the car start will run,. i can this no stop, the fann will hight run...If i will this my hadn stop, the hand will broken =) The fan run and run... if 20C or 120 C, the fan run stabil. onyl i the car speed is hight then fan run maximu faster, i the speed will no max the fann will run no speed.
y= kx function
hight speed hight fa run, slow speed slow fann run.

changing the water pumpu and termostad will me help?

the car is off, i will the fan with my hand left or right make, the fann will no run!!! only if car is started the fan run.in off i can the fan to left or ring no run...

I suppose that changing the water pump might help if it is faulty? :dk: I am sorry the link I gave does not give cooling system details :(:(--- here is instructions for pump change PeachPartsWiki: Replacing the Water Pump

this is a better link which does give details of cooling system Model 124 Maintenance Manual Index ----- select M103 which is your engine then SECTION 20 cooling system :thumb:

Last edited:
okey.
fan clutch, water pump and termostad changing, will me help?
The fan clutch have big role in this situation?

ALL units act together radiator---fan---waterpump----thermostat---- coolant/antifreeze It is sometimes difficult to know exactly which one is faulty Hope the information in the links helps you.

okey, morning i will change his items, and show how will me help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom