Hello from Berks !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dazzagt

Car
C63
Hi All, Just thought I would pop along and introduce myself ..

I joined in Dec 14, but only just remembered I had !! lol, been mainly over on MBWorld and the PL.

Had the car two years in June, so thought I would wait to see if its a keeper before joining up and on forums, come out of a 997.1 GT3, RRS, M3 CSL, M3, S3, Mcoupe amongst a lot of other to get to my first AMG .. very impressed with it's all round ability and it's making me smile two years in.

Met Alps here at the Brooklands event I organised for the AMG PL forum, and said I would pop over and become more on an active member here :thumb:

So the motor is a 2010 (60) C63 with the performance pack plus, and LSD, so had the rear carbon spoiler from factory. Added OEM carbon mirrors and full OEM carbon interior pack, trying hard to keep it standard but I'm slipping down the slope slowly:D Running 12mm H&R spacers all round, with H&R springs, Miltek secondary cat replacement pipe added, all the chrome has been wrapped matt black, and the grill updated to single fin, matt black.

Really want rear carbon diffuser and second set of wheels, but currently unemployed after being made redundant a month ago so that clearly that is very much on hold at the mo :doh:

Last edited:
Few pics after some TLC last week at a mates cleaning emporium !

and to prove its a daily workhorse that gets used hard too lol

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Dazza.

Welcome, the last two photo's of your car look just mine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom