hello from cambridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kiefer

Car
mercedes c180 sport
hi all, new member with a w202 c180 sport in silver nothing special completely standard but I am a german engineering fan with this being my second Mercedes first being a 190e 2.0l
im 22 and from cambridge hence the small engine motors
had a varied list of cars
bmws
vw's
Mercedes
ford
Subaru

but without fail always rely on a german vehicle to last me hence buying this cheap c class

its not in the greatest of condition but for the money I paid its good enough and came with years mot and small amount of tax

plans are nice and simple

wheel tyre and suspension package, amg style 1 replicas 18 inch coupled with 225 40 continentals for a minor amount of stretch and suspension simple ebay coilovers will do

tidy up the bodywork maybe fit a splitter, have a window spoiler and boot lip spoiler left over from my e39 so will modify and fit to this, (waiting for the persecusions to begin for this..)

8k hid kit (ebay jobbie)

ebc brake upgrades with cross drilled vented discs (again ebay)

small twin exit exhaust system (cat back)

and for the moment that's all I can think of :)

heres some pics

(yup that's a induction filter iv fitted because im cool and it increases horsepower by a million and becomes 100mpg also gives it a cool egdy sport performance roar sound thing sounds just like a Ferrari, actual fact! :thumb:)

Welcome Kiefer, nice car.

My wife's auntie shot her husband in Cambridge - a nice part of the world :thumb:.

Welcome, I'm from Cambridge too. (Might mess up your MAF with that air filter, just a warning)

Welcome Kiefer, nice car.

My wife's auntie shot her husband in Cambridge - a nice part of the world :thumb:.

Cheers for the welcome

And cheers for that little fact! I will be forever wary of anyone's auntie who owns a gun :p

Welcome to the forum and im sure my learned sages and squires that are members will be able to furnish you with there in depth knowledge of that wonder of superb mechanical engineering they call hitlers revenge.

Cheers for the welcomes guys!

Killer hertz cheers for The heads up but IV run that piper cross kit on all of my cars and every forum said the same about potential hazards but never had an issue (touch wood)
Appreciate the advice all the same

Hi Kiefer
Welcome to the Forum
BAZZER1:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom