Hello from darkest Wiltshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fredbenz

Car
W124 320ce
Hello all, I've been a long time admirer of the W124 and finally decided the only way to verify that these really are very fine cars is to own one. I've taken the plunge and bought a 1994 320CE with 150k miles, almandine paint and 5 speed auto. I have to say I'm really enjoying driving the car.............the glowing praise I've heard about them seems well justified. The car looks to be in good shape although amazingly it seems to be still fitted with the original engine loom; also the radiator has seen better days too so those two will need attention soon. I'm new to Mercedes and so imagine that I will probably ask a few pretty basic questions of other forum members while I learn - I'm hoping that you are a patient bunch!
Regards
Steven

Welcome Steven!

It is a good place to be, lots of very knowledgeable people and a friendly bunch overall!

Where in "Darkest Wiltshire" are you?

Fire away with your questions as someone on here will know the answers. Also try using the search facility and get to know the site.

You've chosen a good car, not that I'm at all biased. Enjoy it and keep it within service intervals for hopefully, its long life.

By the way, welcome.

Picking up on DSM10000's question, my part of 'darkest Wiltshire' is close to J17 on the M4 [Chippenham].
regards
Steven

welcome to the club Steven.

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom