Hello from Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisWDHay

Car
E400 AMG Sport Plus
Hello, my name is Chris and I am looking to sell my (very much cherished) Mercedes-Benz E Class 3.0 E400 AMG Sport Plus Cabriolet... I am getting married and need to fund it!

Can anyone recommend the best places to advertise it? I already have it listed on Autotrader and Facebook Market place.

Many thanks, Chris

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Nice car ......don’t do it ! :oops:
Give the car to the wife as a pre-divorce settlement and then at least you get to use it. :dk:

Last edited:
I see this thread going the same way as the other new member , also from Edinburgh , who appeared the other day with a car he wanted to sell .

Hello, my name is Chris and I am looking to sell my (very much cherished) Mercedes-Benz E Class 3.0 E400 AMG Sport Plus Cabriolet... I am getting married and need to fund it!

Can anyone recommend the best places to advertise it? I already have it listed on Autotrader and Facebook Market place.

Many thanks, Chris

In 30 days and after 30 posts you can add MB Club to your list of places to advertise. Hope this helps :thumb:

Reactions: 219
Ah, I see! you cant message until you have thirty threads; apologies. All very new to this so hope i haven't offended anyone. i was simply reading the rules and introducing myself. Just being honest. Apologies if it has offended you.

In 30 days and after 30 posts you can add MB Club to your list of places to advertise. Hope this helps :thumb:

Thank you very much Sarah - that is very kind of you to help me. Obviously all very new to this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom