Hello from Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dowley

Car
C63 Coupe 2013
Hi everyone,
New member from Essex here, picked up my 2013 C63 Coupe a couple months ago as my first AMG and loving it! Such a fun car to drive and the soundtrack is incredible, although not sure the neighbors agree!
Looking to keep it relatively sensible, maybe a CarPlay upgrade internally (maps are pretty outa date) and a remap, potentially an uprated exhaust to make the most of the V8 soundtrack.

Merc1.jpg Merc2.jpg Merc3.jpg

Thanks all, safe to say I’m not regretting getting an AMG
@MissyD a fellow Essex person! Fab!

Whereabouts are you, if you're happy to say

For remaps try GAD at Burnham

Thanks @W1ghty
I've been in touch with GAD, they seem really good from everything I've read, and the guy on the phone knew plenty about AMG's. Will be booking up in the next couple weeks I think

Thanks @W1ghty
I've been in touch with GAD, they seem really good from everything I've read, and the guy on the phone knew plenty about AMG's. Will be booking up in the next couple weeks I think
They are a very tried and tested company buddy , you are in good hands (or at least your car is ! )

Hi everyone,
New member from Essex here, picked up my 2013 C63 Coupe a couple months ago as my first AMG and loving it! Such a fun car to drive and the soundtrack is incredible, although not sure the neighbors agree!
Looking to keep it relatively sensible, maybe a CarPlay upgrade internally (maps are pretty outa date) and a remap, potentially an uprated exhaust to make the most of the V8 soundtrack.

View attachment 102442 View attachment 102443 View attachment 102444
Absolute beauty Sir - Congrats!

Hello and Welcome from another Essex member.

Stunning looking car you have there 👍 and great engine choice. The M156 does half go, and the exhaust sound is amazing.

Do you have any plans to mod your car?

Hi everyone,

And of course the Quaife LSD, mine's booked in for Jan. ;)

Very nice - neighbours will be even more pleased if you uprate the exhaust, but for me, the bigger concern is Mrs Slacker!

Hi everyone,

Just had my grille wrapped - I think it improves the front of the car, swapped out the chrome DRL surrounds for the 507 black version

Attachments

• grille_wrap.jpg
    grille_wrap.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom