Hello From EuroCarParts

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by EuroCarParts, Jul 25, 2011.

1. EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Car:
    European
    Hi guys

I just wanted to say Hi to all the MBClub members and users :thumb:

We have recently joined as a site sponsor/trader and will be offering discount and offers to Full Members -

If you are a member, why dont you pop onto the members section to see details about how to claim your online discount :thumb:

Also, if you are looking for any parts, or advise on parts - Why dont you pay a visit to the new MBClub Parts & Maintance Section - Parts and Maintenance - MBClub UK

7 people like this.
  2. BlackC55

BlackC55 Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Horndean, Portsmouth, Hampshire, Southsea
    Car:
    C43 AMG with a 55 engine and supercharger, E55 AMG, S500, etc
    Welcome.

I have an account with you too.

3. davidjpowell

davidjpowell MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Range Rover Vogue, Volvo XC60 and crappy Pug 307
    I just hope the deliveries hold up.

I recently ordered some parts for a Saturday delivery. Never turned up, despite a phone call to them, and being told they were definitely out. Bit of a wasted day really.

A further call on the Monday blamed a computer fault, refunded my Saturday delivery charge, and put the delivery on next day, for it to again not turn up. Another day wasted then.

Finally arrived two days later. Despite ordering from the parts selected on the website as compatible, I ended up with an air filter too short and only 4 spark plugs (for a five cylinder engine). Not necessarily ECP fault, but the website certainly did not make things easy for me.

Shame - hope the discount code can be used at a branch as that appears to be the only safe option for me.

4. moviefreak

moviefreak New Member

Car:
    merc c180 coupe
    thats pretty disgusting service, not very reliable then are they, when we get so little time off to be sat waiting for a delivery that doesnt arrive is very very frustrateing

5. OP
    OP
    EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Car:
    European
    Hi Guys

We have been having a discussion about this and a few things have been improved in the last 14 days
    a) New Online parts catalogue - It wont look any different to you, the customer - however the parts lookup now uses our own, customer build catalogue - Meaning more parts online, less choices (in Davids example, having too many choices can lead customer to selecting the wrong one accidently)

b) We are reviewing our delivery service (We use Yodel / HDNL for all of our deliveries, however their Saturday service has recently slipped below our requirements)

c) In the next 3 weeks we will have Click and Collect up and running - Allowing you to select the parts online and collect instore

6. moonloops

moonloops MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W204 C350 CDI AMG Sport

Great having click and collect - perfect for me.

Home Delivery Network - bunch of jokers!!

7. ACID@MSL

ACID@MSL Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Car:
    C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
    Hello Euro car Parts

Welcome

Do You have a name ???

thanks

Acid

8. Druk

Druk MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
    Hello ECP. A request for parts on another forum brings up the question of OEM manufacturers withdrawing supplies from yourselves (and others). Specifically an ATE brake master cylinder for a 1985/6 R107 500SL.

Can you please confirm this is the actual case?

Tags: