Hello from Hampshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matty4113

Car
SL500
FED992D1-AD33-4A16-8D6C-1A1D6296AE52.jpeg Hi All

Had my C63 for about 10 months now so thought I’d say hi!

Bought it standard and then had secondary cats taken out plus x pipe to replace the resonator. Last Friday I had the primaries removed. Omg it’s loud. Probably too loud. I’ll upload a video when I manage to get home before it’s dark.

Never been to any meets but would be interested in meeting like-minded folk.

Here’s a pic!

Matt

Welcome! Primaries out... brave man! Plus your neighbours much love u!
Which part of Hampshire are you from?
There is a bunch of us on facebook C63 AMG UK group.

Welcome to the forum Matt.
Keep an eye out for events next year.
There is a good one in May at Benz on the Green in Horndean.

Welcome Matt,

There is a meet arranged at Mallory Park, Leicester on Saturday 24th November. This is hosted by Speed Ministry through the AMG Private Lounge. If you are a member on there and fancy it then sign up.

So far 50 AMG's and counting :thumb:.

Address: Speed Ministry Ltd, Units 1 - 6 Mallory Park Circuit, Kirby, Mallory, LE9 7QE

Hours: 1000 - 1500

We will be providing refreshments, tea’s, coffees and light catering throughout the day so no one goes hungry and there is a cafe which will be open at the track for anyone who wants something slightly more specific
smile.png

There is also a track day on at Mallory on this day so plenty to go and see over and above our AMG PL meet up
smile.png
(we are also trying to negotiate with the circuit to see if we can get anyone interested onto the track for a few sensible parade laps over the lunch break but I can’t promise anything at this stage so I will keep you posted on this.)

As well as access to all of our AMG related products and facilities (dyno cell, reception area and workshop space) we also have Mercedes-Benz of Coventry joining us for the day with some of their AMG demo cars including a C43 as I thought it’d be great to get people in this for those of you that aren’t familiar with what the 43 platform is all about. They have also said they're doing their best to bring an AMG GT R, CLA45, C43 Facelift and C63 S Coupe

I can’t tell you how much we’re looking forward to seeing everyone and having a fantastic meet... if everyone could now keep their fingers crossed for the weather that’d be great
wink.png

If there is anything else you need before 24th please just let me know!

Thanks all. Apologies, I’ve put this in the wrong place. Can someone move it to the intro forum please?

Here it is, cold start, no cats! Ouch.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here it is, cold start, no cats! Ouch.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You will be popular starting that early in the morning............................said nobody:D

[QUOTE="AMGeed, You will be popular starting that early in the morning............................said nobody:D[/QUOTE]
Luckily I walk to work so weekends only

[QUOTE="AMGeed, You will be popular starting that early in the morning............................said nobody:D
Luckily I walk to work so weekends only[/QUOTE]

That is the Sunday morning lie in gone then:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom