Hello from Holland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dutchbenz

Purmerend, Netherlands deceased 26-12-2018
Car
2008 S204 C230 estate
Just to say hello from the Netherlands, it's rather fun being a newbie at 67.
New to the forum, not to MB. My first Mercedes I bought in 1972 which was a '64 190 heckflosse on petrol, through the years I've owned a 5 pot 300D, it needed more oil than fuel, a C200 and a C220 from the mid-'90s, a lovely '98 CLK 200 that brought us many years of pleasure.
Currently we have as shopping cart a 2000 A190 imported from Switzerland a few years ago because of its low mileage and two months ago I bought a German C230 Estate (S204) from 2008 for its configuration.

Why signing up for a British forum? Over here there aren't so many around, some are old wives knitting clubs where every second reply is way outof topic, on another you get harshly corrected on every ignorance or 'stupid' question.
I've learned there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.
I'm looking for a forum that is technically inclined with a social attitude to it's members, I think I have found one reading through several topics, may this be a compliment to you all.
I hope to learn from you and when possible contribute, but that may take a while.
Regards, Dutchbenz.

Hi Dutchbenz and welcome to the forum, a lot of people on here know an awful lot about mercs, unfortunately I'm not one of them. Enjoy the forum.

Hi, welcome, I am like Peter103 as well, but picking lots of useful information up on the forum.

Welcome to MBClub, I think you'll enjoy it around here :thumb:

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum Dutchbenz:thumb:

Hello and welcome Dutchbenz

Tot Zeins for now. About the only Dutch I know.

Happy memories in my youth though of listening to Hilversum Dree on my transistor radio. Excellent Radio Station back in the day. Constant adverts for Stimerol chewing gum, I can still sing the catch line in my head now.

CHEERS
John

Hi, and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm totally clueless about any mechanical stuff, but have some limited knowledge on the electrical side of things (mostly frivolous, superficial mods).

I owned a couple of W168s in the past, including A190 :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom