Hello from Hull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercedesMatt

Car
Mercedes-Benz E220 Coupe AMG Line
Hello Everyone!

Thought id better say hello from sunny Hull in East Yorkshire. Im 27 and currently live in Hull.

Im a sales executive for Mercedes-Benz of Hull, but also have a real passion for all things MB.

My current demonstrator is a C180 Coupe Sport Edition Premium in Iridium silver. Ive previously has a C250 CDi Sport Edition coupe which was the best demonstrator ive had, and an A180 CDi Sport, and recently had a go in a new c-class C250 CDi AMG Line which is an amazing car. Ive also had the pleasure of a CLA45 AMG for a weekend too - unbelievable machine!

If anyone would like to see pictures then please let me know.

Looking forward to using the forum and hopefully coming along to a meeting or two if theres any coming up.

Best Wishes

Matt :D

Hi Matt and welcome from a fellow Hullian :)

I am back after a couple of years away from owning a Mercedes. I used to own a 220CDi Sport which was a great car, I wish I never sold it, but I just got myself a CLK 270 CDi and already love it to bits.

Nice to know of someone to ask for if I ever visit the stealership again :)

Welcome Matt
We've probably met once or twice at Listers, I have the quiet CLS55 :)
Regards to Wes in Service Dept.

Hi Matt
will probably bump in to you when I collect My AMG Line
when it finally arrives on Priory way!! LoL

Thanks for the warm welcome guys - if you ever pop into the dealership do please come say hello, or if theres anything else you need feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom