Hello from Lancs!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VioAmethyst

Car
1996 C200 Sport
Ello, I'm Vio, from t' northwest.

I've always said a man should have a Mercedes before he's 25, but the Mercedes-Maybach s600 that I wanted was still a little out of my price range, so I got this 21-year old C class for £750 instead.

37c89b0007dc950f3d2abefbcf0884a7.jpg

It's a c200 sport with just under 100k on the clock. I'd like to keep it mostly stock with some tasteful mods - starting with LED bulbs all round, replacement speakers, etc. It's also got an LPG conversion that doesn't work and according to my local garage needs £6000 worth of suspension work in order to survive. Looking forward to trying to sort that :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome, nice picture, it does not matter how much your car costs,the fact you want to own a Mercedes is great,I suspect we will see a lot more pictures or the underneath of this car,if indeed it does need extensive work done,best of luck.

Welcome. That is a very nice looking car. This forum is a terrific source of help, advice and encouragement to members. Good luck with the restoration.

Welcome also from 'up-north'.

I too am on my first MB and also cannot afford the Maybach. I'm a bit further on than 25 I'm afraid.

Great forum with helpful people and a wealth on knowledge.

also cannot afford the Maybach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom