Hello from new member and first time merc owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Animal Mother

Car
CLS 320 CDi, Audi S6, Disco 300tdi, Triumph Daytona
:cool:

I've already put a few postings in but I thought I'd do it properly now that I've just picked up my new car. :bannana:

So, hello. I live in North Wales just outside Wrexham.

As well as cars I'm a big bike fan and currently have a Triumph Daytona and Honda Fireblade.

The car I've bought is a CLS 320 CDi (2007) which has pretty much every extra (apart from the not so common options).

The Merc is replacing my Audi S6 Avant which I will miss dearly but can't afford to run with the amount of miles I'll be doing.

76169.jpg

76201.jpg

76171.jpg

Better phot's will follow when it has been cleaned and polished properly. :thumb:

I always thought the CLS looked at little cramped. Drove one the other day. I must say its really is huge inside and does not feel cramped at all. I would certainly consider one compared to a more standard saloon. Now where is that lottery ticket.

Hi
Welcome to the forum
Car looks great
The interior colour combination is superb

Welcome. :)

That's a stunning car you've got there, the CLS is one of my favourite MB's.

Welcome mate. A lovely car indeed. I just down the road in Wrexham too:thumb:

Welcome and excellent car. Best choice in colour combination too and nice wheel option as well.
An excellent one mate. .well done and I am sure you wont go back to er. . .an Audi (cough) lol
:)

Welcome and excellent car. Best choice in colour combination too and nice wheel option as well.
An excellent one mate. .well done and I am sure you wont go back to er. . .an Audi (cough) lol
:)

How very dare you. ;) :( I love my Audi UrS6 very much. I will cry when it goes.
64499.jpg

I was like that when i outed my old CRX for the big Merc bus .... it'll pass !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom