Hello from Oz!! Chasing COMAND sun downed function

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbcommandsystem

Car
GLC250
Hi
I'm located in Oz, and have lived here for 17 years since moving from the UK.

I own a GLC250 and found out a few weeks ago when trying the use the internet browser in the COMAND system that it no longer works!! Seem Mercedes have sun downed this feature; very nice of them not telling any one!!

In the next week or so I'm going to start taking action through our NSW Fair Trading organisation, government run, and then through small claims court, which can deal with these matters.

Anyway, if you own a Merc with COMAND check out this web site to get more information about this issue, and what can be done. Mercedes CMAND system failure

In Australia Mercedes have already provided compensation and vehicle buy back.

Cheers

Hi , in the UK Mercedes treat customers as an annoyance to stamp on.
My car also has internet browser and never really tried to use it. The DAB radio much to my surprise is getting better .I have a feeling that Mercedes in the UK have switched the self parking system on certain models.

I didn’t use the COMAND browser for the 7 years I had it - apart from trying it once and concluding that my smartphone was a much better way of browsing the Internet -in the car - so I won’t miss it.

It’s a bit like the Hard Disk Drive for music storage - maybe called Jukebox - it’s useful life was very short because larger smartphone memory and data plans became much less expensive very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom