Hello from South West London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C220DLondon

Car
Mercedes C220D
Hi there. Great to be a part of this active online community and thanks to all for contributing so much - it's a real mine of knowledge and has helped me already.

I have just bought a C220D AMG line S205. 2016 model. Thrilled with it - bar the LED's in the door handles! Looking forward to getting stuck in. I used to be a proud S4 Avant owner until someone made off with it overnight... Hoping that the C220D proves less attractive to the nefarious type, although it is a nicer car to drive (albeit a little less pokey).

Matthew

Hello and welcome

Hi there. Great to be a part of this active online community and thanks to all for contributing so much - it's a real mine of knowledge and has helped me already.

I have just bought a C220D AMG line S205. 2016 model. Thrilled with it - bar the LED's in the door handles! Looking forward to getting stuck in. I used to be a proud S4 Avant owner until someone made off with it overnight... Hoping that the C220D proves less attractive to the nefarious type, although it is a nicer car to drive (albeit a little less pokey).

Matthew
sorry about your other car , glad you've gelled with this one. I own a c class estate, lovely car

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom