Hello from sunny Dorset! W202 Newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benzin

Car
W202 TD Sport Estate
Hello!
The names Jay & I've had my W202 TD Sport for over 3 weeks now, loving it to bits. It now brings the total tally of W202s in the family to three now. My younger bro has a C220 diesel & the parents have a C250 TD saloon.
Just wondering if there are any local MB owners around & if there are any upcoming meets in the Dorset or surrounding areas to meet like minded enthusiasts.

100_1168.jpg

100_1169.jpg

100_1172.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1173.jpg

Those staggered AMG alloys look the business on that car :cool:

Welcome onboard ... :bannana:

Hello

arty grainy - like it. :)

Was there a pic of it axle deep in the mud.;)

Ade

Hello!
The names Jay & I've had my W202 TD Sport for over 3 weeks now, loving it to bits. It now brings the total tally of W202s in the family to three now. My younger bro has a C220 diesel & the parents have a C250 TD saloon.
Just wondering if there are any local MB owners around & if there are any upcoming meets in the Dorset or surrounding areas to meet like minded enthusiasts.

There's a meet in at Ollies in Hampshire in about 3 weeks time.

Hello and welcome Jay :)

Where abouts in Dorset are you?

Hello and welcome!
Those are very nice photos.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

ADY: Im based in Wareham, but work in Christchurch, a nice 50mile round trip, what better car to do it in?

Nick: Who/where in Hampshire is 'Ollies', is there a thread for it? I'd be interested in showing my face.

Hi and welcome, nice to have another w202 member on board :).

Hi and welcome.

Your car looks great. Post some more pics, preferably in colour :D

Yeah, ha ha, I get the hint, :rolleyes: when the weather is favourable & the car stays clean for more than 24 hours I'll get some nice clear colour shots.

Welcome Benzin, you said Hi in my post so I'm here doing the same.

Lovely looking car :)

Cheers chaps! Could anyone shed some light as to where these wheels originally came from? Was it a W202 item or from another MB? The previous owner was a MB sales person & claimed they were AMG items, somehow I find that hard to believe as there are so many replicas out there.

They are AMG Style I wheels, do yours have AMG written on them? from the pictures, they appear to be orignal.

The were an optional extra for the W202, normally fitted on the C36/C43.

I had them on my old W202.

Welcome from another recent W202 owner, bought mine a week ago, who's enjoying his car. Been doing loads of little jobs and handing out a bit of TLC to my new aquisition as well as putting her to good use, the car's responding well and is returning me 330 miles so far on a full tank, yet the needle is still on a quarter. Not bad since it's a 2 litre and I've been clearing the engine out on some of my runs ;)
I'll be trying 97 ron in her next time I fill her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom