Hello From the Isle of Wight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Deabm

Car
Merceded W209 CLK 320
Hello Everyone, I am new here and a first time Mercedes owner having recently purchased a 2002, W209 clk 320 in black which is surprisingly rust free. I have been lurking around these forums and decided to join up as I feel that the help, support and camaraderie would add to the experience. Pros of the car, looks great, goes well and has a full service history, cons: cannot seem to get the seat comfortable & it has no lumbar support which is shocking on a car that cost when new nearly as much as my first house. Anyway I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully ironing out a few of the minor electrical gremlins I have, cheers.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

There are a couple of other members here from the IOW.

Hello Everyone, I am new here and a first time Mercedes owner having recently purchased a 2002, W209 clk 320 in black which is surprisingly rust free. I have been lurking around these forums and decided to join up as I feel that the help, support and camaraderie would add to the experience. Pros of the car, looks great, goes well and has a full service history, cons: cannot seem to get the seat comfortable & it has no lumbar support which is shocking on a car that cost when new nearly as much as my first house. Anyway I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully ironing out a few of the minor electrical gremlins I have, cheers.

Welcome to the forum !
What a lovely place iow is ! :thumb:

Welcome to the club...Fine choice of car if i say so myself:thumb:

Tony.

From Carisbrooke here

I'm from the IW. Originally Shanklin but moved to Bristol. Parents still on the island so over regularl. Hate driving my car on island roads!!

I must say it is a pleasure to drive, apart from the seat, it make a change not to have an engine revving like mad at cruising speeds, thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

There are a couple of other members here from the IOW.
Thank you for the welcome, two of the I.W. members have posted here so that is a good start.

I'm from the IW. Originally Shanklin but moved to Bristol. Parents still on the island so over regularl. Hate driving my car on island roads!!

Ah yes these Island Roads are not the best for the more sporting vehicle, perhaps I should have bought an old ML

Welcome to the club...Fine choice of car if i say so myself:thumb:

Tony.

Thank you sir I am rather chuffed with it I must say.

From Carisbrooke here

I am in Shanklin, thank you for the welcome.

Winford Here Welcome

I am Shanklin based, cheers for chiming in.

Welcome to the forum !
What a lovely place iow is ! :thumb:

It sure is although it does not really provide an opportnity to drive for much more than 30 minutes, although at around 25 mpg that may not be a bad thing.

Hi and welcome.

Thank you for the welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom