Hello from the Midlands

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Connorap, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Connorap

Connorap New Member

Car:
    Mercedes CLC 220 Sport
    Hello to everyone!

Just became the proud owner of a 2009 CLC 220 Sport. Silver with the panoramic sun roof and heated front seats.

Very happy with the car and the insurance has not been too bad considering ive just turned 22.

One problem im having is I cannot find the mpg or phone settings on the computer. They were there when I went for the test drive but now when I scroll through the menus all I get is the mileage total and the settings menu. Any ideas beyond just taking the battery terminals off and resetting everything?

2. Happytalk73

Happytalk73 MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Vito
    Hello there Connor.

Welcome to the site.

Ant

3. ash59fifty-uk

ash59fifty-uk MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W204 C63, Ford Transit
    Welcome mate, what part of Midlands?

Can't help you with the question though, I'd like to know how to bring up the mpg on mine too

4. BiteUK

BiteUK Member

Car:
    Mercedes E63 S AMG
    Hi Connor,

Welcome and enjoy. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with an answer to your question.

Chris

5. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
    You'll need to learn how to work the menu system via the steering wheel controls....

The 2009 CLC is based on the facelift W203, so if you Google for W203 (post-2004) steering wheel controls you'll find plenty of into - also on YouTube.

6. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
    ...but look for UK/RHD-specific info, ie not US or Europe etc, because the UK has different display set-up than the rest of the world.

Tags: