Hello from Ukraine!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zsmaster

Car
w124 500E
Hi all!

I've registered here a long time ago, forget about it and now remember :D
Want to become true member of the Forum :rock:

I'm from Kiev, Ukraine. Hope somebody know about this East part of Europe :thumb:

Recently I finished tough and ambitious project by converting w124 200E to legendary w124 500E! Car was completely rebuilt from scratch by myself. Here are some pics! https://plus.google.com/photos/109203935490661495042/albums/5735308480682392881?authkey=CNy1x6nLiL7USw

Welcome!

Ukraine, somewhere I've always wanted to visit!!!

Welcome, that's some dedication and the car looks great! I like how the outside looks original - the wheels you have on it I think are the best for a W124

My wife is from Hungary and my side of the family is originally from Belarus (Brest province I think) so I know that part of the world reasonably well

Welcome, zsmaster. Nice 500E.

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Any pictures of the work being done?Loving this picture :cool:

DSC_9719.JPG

Welcome to the forum.:thumb:

welcome back to mbc,, nice photo's

i do hope that footy pitch has thawed-out for next week!

j2

Welcome to the forum!
Great looking car you have there :thumb:
I've been to Kiev in 1990, but only for a few days ... :cool:

Thanks! Thanks for a warm welcome! :)
Sorry for a delay. Expected to receive any topic update notification on email...nothing :-( Will double-check my settings.

Ukraine - nice place to visit and lots of thing to see... But GB was and will be the best Country in the World! :rock:
Will try to find some juicy pictures for you! ;)

Waiting for those juicy pics! Always curious what people see in Britain that makes them think it the best country in the world - what do you think makes Britain the best?

Waiting for those juicy pics! Always curious what people see in Britain that makes them think it the best country in the world - what do you think makes Britain the best?
1. You have a Queen
2. Great history, been always independent from the rest of the world, except France :))) Therefore had opportunity to develop extensive.
3. Language
4. Stable economy
5. Culture
6. Cheap cars :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom