Hello from Ukrainian Mercedes Club!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DmitryE230

Car
w210 E320 "00+C123 230CE "82
On June, 21-24st I shall be in London. In the evening time is free. Can we shall meet? There Are people from London? I shall live in hotel in the center

приветствовать, Dmitry. :bannana: :bannana:

Sorry I'm not in London but welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find someone on here to meet up with.

Hope you enjoy your time in England. :rock:

Hi Dmitry !!

I am working late shifts all that time , but wish you all the best with your stay in London .

Keep in touch :cool:

H

DmitryE230 said:
On June, 21-24st I shall be in London. In the evening time is free. Can we shall meet? There Are people from London? I shall live in hotel in the center

An official welcome to the Forum Dmitry.

Nice to have you join us and we look forward to further communication with you.

There are some members in London, but mid-week is not always a good time due to work commitments, but we hope someone will respond and meet up with you.

Once again welcome.

Thanks for warm words. I go to London in official businesstrip. That can to whom that it is necessary to bring from Ukraine? Do not hesitate, ask.

2jukie! You Learn Russian? :)

For the information: Recently to me to Kiev/Ukraine there came the guy from the Moscow Mercedes Club. We have perfectly spent time: Have gone on the nature, descended on the "Eurovision", and have sat at national restaurant. Here some photos.
6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Excellent photos mate. :rock:

Keep an eye on our events section and hopefully join us for a Get-To-Gether where we can share experiences and meet you.

lovely photos thankyou for sharing - we like to see pictures here ;)

Be nice to see you at another get together if you are over again sometime.

Brian WH said:
An official welcome to the Forum Dmitry.
There are some members in London, but mid-week is not always a good time due to work commitments, but we hope someone will respond and meet up with you.
Once again welcome.

2Brian WH
Thanks for warm reception. To me it is very pleasant. Yes, I hope, what not all owners a Mercedes in London work round the clock:) Who wants taste some the Ukrainian native beer? :rolleyes:

Excuse, I have forgotten to tell that is shown in photos. The river which you see it Dnepr. This place is located approximately 150km. from KIEV downstream. And the restaurant is already located in Kiev. On the first photo I think you have learned, it I in the morning only have left tent to clean a teeth, on the second photo my wife - Alina. Beautiful. The nature.

DmitryE230 said:
2Brian WH
Who wants taste some the Ukrainian native beer? :rolleyes:

Get in an orderly queue lads. :D :D

Hello Dmitry,
I see the Ukrainian Mercedes owners have a different taste in cars to us.
P9080500-1_.JPG

P9080498-1_.JPG

Last edited:
Brian WH said:
Get in an orderly queue lads. :D :D

Without problems, Pair bottles of fresh Ukrainian beer for you it is reserved. Only you tell to whom to leave it in London? Also tell what you you love? Light? Dark? Strong?

DmitryE230 said:
Without problems, Pair bottles of fresh Ukrainian beer for you it is reserved. Only you tell to whom to leave it in London? Also tell what you you love? Light? Dark? Strong?

Do you know where you are staying in London Dmitry?? It is a big city!!

Ouch!

Brian WH said:
Do you know where you are staying in London Dmitry?? It is a big city!!

I do not remember as refers to hotel, I tomorrow shall specify at the secretary, but I know precisely that its windows leave {Trufalgar square}
(Excuse if has written with mistakes )

DmitryE230 said:
I do not remember as refers to hotel, I tomorrow shall specify at the secretary, but I know precisely that its windows leave {Trufalgar square}
(Excuse if has written with mistakes )

Keep in touch mate I am trying to get someone nearer London than me to meet you. I live in the middle o England 15o miles north of London.

Brian WH said:
Keep in touch mate I am trying to get someone nearer London than me to meet you. I live in the middle o England 15o miles north of London.

Approximately as my mother-in-law from me (200km). Ок. In any case tomorrow I up to 2 p.m. can read this forum, then I go to Business trip in Alushta / Yalta in Krimea till Tuesday, and on Tuesday I come back to Kiev and I can read through with whom to me to meet. And at you all will consider time

Hello from Ukrainian Mercedes Club! 21-24st I shall be in London

all post this theme, pls see:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16276&page=1&pp=15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom