Hello from windy and wet Ayrshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ewan221

Car
R170 SLK
Hi All
Put my R170 SLK back on road yesterday and think it deserves some love and attention
So where to start.
Look forward to advice from those who know more than me

Cannot help you with your car, but welcome, and just to make you feel better, its VERY windy down here.

Neil

Welcome Ewen just up the road from you in the south side.

Yeah I lived in Tarbolton for 3 years before moving into Ayr :)

Flango. I'm terribly sorry to hear this. Are you OK now?

I understand that there is counseling and other services available to help with PTSD that is attributable to such awful experiences.

Remember. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Flango. I'm terribly sorry to hear this. Are you OK now?

I understand that there is counseling and other services available to help with PTSD that is attributable to such awful experiences.

Remember. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Im fine now thanks but it took a long time to get over it. They used to take me to Killie to try and get me reaclimatised to civilisation before the move to Ayr. Think this was the field trial of care in the community. I still get very nervous when I drive down the A70 though.

It's good to share so when it hits me I repeat "My name is Ian and I lived in Tarbolton and I survived"

Im fine now thanks but it took a long time to get over it. They used to take me to Killie to try and get me reaclimatised to civilisation before the move to Ayr. Think this was the field trial of care in the community. I still get very nervous when I drive down the A70 though.

It's good to share so when it hits me I repeat "My name is Ian and I lived in Tarbolton and I survived"

Stay strong. I once met somebody who came from New Cumnock. He only owned up to this under intense interrogation. He was a shell of a man, with hollow cheeks and an empty gaze (they all look like this) He would smile weakly if a sheep were to walk past. Awful.

I live in The Den , halfway between Beith and Dalry , and I'd hazard there is even less going on here than in Tarbolton ( I once attended a big fire there ) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom