hello. I have a 220 cdi 2009 engine 651. I have a lot of pressure in the cooling system and sometimes I lose water from the antifreeze container. te

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LJUPCOLUDO

Car
W 212
hello. I have a 220 cdi 2009 engine 651. I have a lot of pressure in the cooling system and sometimes I lose water from the antifreeze container. temperature normal, internal heating normal, no oil in the antifreeze container. The service told me that it is not a 100% seal and a head or a head. anyone with similar experience please?

I guess they said your head gasket is passing.
It'll likely get worse and might well contaminate your engine oil.

My opinion is to get is sorted as soon as to prevent further engine damage.

It's a significant job because of all the kit that needs removing to allow the head to be removed.

Theres a heat exchanger associated with the EGR they corrode internally and let coolant into the engine inlet system or exhaust gases into the cooling system--- the silver rectangular box in the picture

s-l1600.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hello. I have a 220 cdi 2009 engine 651. I have a lot of pressure in the cooling system and sometimes I lose water from the antifreeze container. temperature normal, internal heating normal, no oil in the antifreeze container. The service told me that it is not a 100% seal and a head or a head. anyone with similar experience please?
Have you overfilled the expansion tank? It should be only half full when cold.

Have you overfilled the expansion tank? It should be only half full when cold.
yes, it is half full and the same problem always, especially when I go on a long trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom