Hello - newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

061music

Car
S203 220 CDI Classic SE
Hello all,

I've recently bought my first MB and thought i'd stop lurking and say Hi. Its an 06 C220 CDI Classic SE Estate with 50k miles. Am still working my way around it having had SAAB's for 5 years. Have got my head around the foot brake but the indicators and wipers on the same stalk is getting some used to! Drive and handling is much improved over the 9-5 i had last though and i'm looking forward to doing some serious miles in it :).

Once the snow clears and i've washed it again i'll post some pics.

Russ

W2TC and good luck with the new wheels!

Welcome to MBClub!

Congrats on the purchase.

Have you had dealings with MB dealers yet?
:D

Welcome
:)

Have you had dealings with MB dealers yet?
:D

Welcome
:)
I bought it from the dealer in Bolton. Seemed OK. Got a few miles left (8K) before the next service is due.

They cant be any worse than SAAB dealers surely?

:bannana: Hi hope it's an A service not a B

Howdy, nice to have another wagon owner!
Talking about 9-5's, I have an S reg 2.0 turbo, you dont happen to have much experience with the engines & know their common faults do you?

Howdy, nice to have another wagon owner!
Talking about 9-5's, I have an S reg 2.0 turbo, you dont happen to have much experience with the engines & know their common faults do you?
No i'm afraid not. I've heard of some people having issues with the turbos but not experienced anything myself. Mine was an 05 petrol. Did 127K miles without issue though

B service is the maintenance service, which tends to be slightly more major in terms of work and costs than the A service. A service is usually just lubrication and minor things, usually better known as "Assyst".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom