Hello, owner from Norfolk.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spitfire

Car
C350 Coupe AMG Sport, V6 Petrol
Hello all

Just a quick opening post, having owned only Merc's for the past 20 yrs or so.

My first was a Black 190E 2.0 (looked fabulous when polished and clean, but a nightmare to keep it that way!). Next was a Silver CLK230 Kompressor, and my present car is a C350 Coupe AMG Sport, V6 Petrol, again in Silver, and my first 'biggish' engined car and loving it to be honest.

Anyway, intro out of the way ......

:)

Hello Spitfire, and welcome.
With your user name and location, you should visit the airfield information exchange website, if you haven't already.

Thanks for the welcome chaps, appreciated. :thumb:

With your user name and location, you should visit the airfield information exchange website, if you haven't already.

Ah yes, plenty of old airfields around this neck of the woods, more than you can shake a stick at, to quote the proverbial. Alot of them in various states of use/repair/disrepair .....

I used to have aviation related connections in the past (hence the Avatar) and in particular RAF Coltishall, have some VERY fond memories of the place it used to be and the people associated with it. Unfortunately that place is no more ...... more's the pity. Crying shame as far as I am concerned.

Good memories though.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom