Hello Pepps!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

para alpha

Car
C180 ESPRIT (w202)
Well, not been on for a while due to some major life changing issues... Some of which are good, some are not so good! The worst one was the death of my mum due to Cancer. I still find it hard coming to terms with her passing. I have left the security industry as it's a bloody joke. The SIA are giving anyone badges away to anyone. I now have part shares in a Motorcycle repair shop not far from where I live and do part time there. I had to resit my Motorcycle test again in April last year after an administration error at DVLA. Although on the brighter side I could have done with the refresher course as a lot has changed since I first passed in 1989. As of yesterday, I am no longer a Mercedes owner. I have bought a 1996 Fiat Punto 1.1 55SX... Well its a beast! No, only joking, it's not too bad. Ultra cheap tax and insurance. So yes, I'm still alive.

Glad to hear from you,and very sorry to hear about your mother.My condolences

Sorry to hear about your mother. Very sad. Good to see you on here though and good luck with the venture

Hi para alpha. Wondered where you had got to.

Heartfelt condolences on your Mum.

Best Wishes for the new business venture.

A Fiat:ban:

Hi para alpha. Wondered where you had got to.

Heartfelt condolences on your Mum.

Best Wishes for the new business venture.

A Fiat:ban:

Thanks guys! Yes I know! But due to the current financial climate I felt it necessary to get something a bit leaner on running costs. Maybe in a couple of years, I may be able to afford another C-class.

Sorry to hear about your mum, glad to see you back and good luck with the business venture :thumb:

Nice to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about your personal loss.

Again, thank you all. I picked up the little fiat today from the dealer. Not a bad little car.

I'm new here so I don't know you but very sorry to hear of your loss. I had to reply though as I like your car choice and when I did a google translate on your sig I almost wet myself!

Condolences on your Mum. It is a hard thing to get over. Thanks for the call the other day but I must take you to task. You made no mention of being a Fiat owner :ban:. But I guess someone has to keep the Italians busy. (seriously joking before peeps report me :D)

I'm new here so I don't know you but very sorry to hear of your loss. I had to reply though as I like your car choice and when I did a google translate on your sig I almost wet myself!
I aim to please.

Condolences on your Mum. It is a hard thing to get over. Thanks for the call the other day but I must take you to task. You made no mention of being a Fiat owner :ban:. But I guess someone has to keep the Italians busy. (seriously joking before peeps report me :D)
It all good Ian, You will always be in the clear with me mate... The reasons for getting rid of the C180 was a financial one... I just don't agree with the government trying to screw me every 12 months.

Condolences on your sad loss.

Hope things go well with the new venture.

The Wurzels eh! :)

Welcome back and sorry to hear of the passing of your Mum. I sadly lost my Mum to cancer last year and so understand how difficult it is to come to terms with. There is not a moment that passes when I don't think about my Mum, the only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that she is not in pain anymore.

Condolences to you. I lost my mother in law to cancer last year which was hard enough to cope with.

The positive is that my father in law has become closer and is now like my much older brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom