Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sixpot

Car
C320 CDi Sport.
Hi Guys/Gals
I'm Lee from Warrington, Cheshire, and although a long time German car owner, I have never owned a Merc! I'm looking to sell my 2005 VW Golf GTI and start looking for an E320 CDi.
There are so many options on these cars, that I don't know where to start looking!
But my wish list includes:-
Avantgarde spec
Panoramic Roof
Command
Birds eye maple wood
Black leather.
And any clolour as long as it's silver!! :D

Hi there Lee,

E320 CDI - nice car. I had two, one was the Avantgarde, the other the Sport. Both were pre-owned (couple of years) and fully loaded with all the toys the last being a 57 plate. Fantastic cars and no complaints however, I'm not too sure about the latest model.

Martyn

Hello and welcome

Mic

Hi Lee
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hi Lee and welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome to the forum and may I say what a great name that you have..;)

I've you are coming from a Mark 5 Golf GTi, I would be looking at the E320 CDi Sport with a budget of £12k.

I'm on my fourth W211 E-Class, so if there any specific questions; post them up.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, this seems like a very friendly forum.
Could I ask if there is someone on here who can tell me which options have been fitted to a car by provision of the VIN number?
I have noticed a lot of adverts for cars do not give you the full picture of what is fitted to them, either through lazyness or simply because people don't know! and if I'm travelling a distance to view a car I want to know exactly what is fitted to it beforehand.
A prime example of this is people offering W211 Sport models for sale with leather seats, when in fact the car is fitted with Artico man-made leather seats!

That looks good and welcome :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom