Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheGoldenShot

Car
E class e220 convertible
hi all just about to buy the wife our first e 220 convertible, looking forward to reading and picking up tips from you all.

Ps tried to log in on the app but it's not letting me, I'm down to my last attempt

Hi both, I'm thinking about buying a cls shooting brake but can't seem to justify the funds for one at the moment, I'm going to see how the wife gets on first with hers lol I have a Saab Aero 180 estate which for the funds is great :)

Welcome aboard. I’m running a 220 CLS Shooting Brake and love it. Moved from a 3.0 Jaguar XF and barely notice the drop in cylinders or power.
It also tows our Coachman 520/4 caravan with ease.

Well I’ve got to wait a little longer, the trader I was buying the car off has gone and sold it to someone else, pissed off is an understatement

:)Going Monday to look at another e220, it's not got the air scarf but has everything else so I'm told, fingers crossed its as good as he's saying, it's a private sale not got them pesky traders :mad:

Hi all been reading about the e class auto and it’s recommended that the ATF fluid is changed at 40thou, has anyone got a rough idea how much this would cost at an independent dealer, thanks for your help, I’d rather have as much info as I can as a bargaining tool

I've done a search and it seems that it should cost about 80 to a100 notes, does this seem a fare estimate

Hi all yes I’ve bought a e220 convertible, I’m after help on best place in Birmingham for body repairs as it needs a rear bumper repairing and the alloys repairing as they have been kerbed

An eclass auto box will be around £200 to change fluid and filter maybe a little less if you do not change the fluid in the t/converter. Definately more than £170 if they do the job properly and use the correct fluid. Make sure you use a MB Indi not your local garage

Thanks for the info on the ATF and gearbox, We use a good independent garage at the moment and think we will take merc there, just need to find a decent body shop now that don’t charge the earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom