Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slkstu

Car
SLK200 Kompressor & A150
Hi everyone. Thought I'd pop my head around the door and say hello. Just registered. We (The wife and I) have a new A Class for carting the dog around in and a new SLK200 for when we're not.

I have just come out of an RX8 after 21/2 years and before that an Audi TT. I'm hoping this forum is as useful as the tt-forum.

Anyway off to read some threads.

BFN

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find the forum very helpful and friendly - sometimes controversial, but usually entertaining! :bannana:

Welcome.

With the state of the housing market, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to read threads.

Welcome to the forum.

Post some pics of your MB's when you can. :)

Welcome to the best forum in the world... I'm sure you'll find it's a fantastic place to be.

Please post some pictures of your car in the members gallery when you can.

Welcome.

I'm sure you will like it here. I see you have an A Class and an SLK?, excellent choice if I may say so but then again, I would:D.

Portzy.

Last edited:
Hello & welcome! :)

I notice your location; do you know what NFB means?

(if you do, i don't mean to be rude! :D )

Andy

Yes I know what NFB stands for but they are our bread & butter!

We've only got bottom of the ranges (times are tough in our game) I know this is going to sound strange but I actually prefer driving the A Class!

Will post some pics soon. Any meets?

Wow that's a coincidence three of us with slk and A Class. Never expected that one. Still can't post pics as I need to host them somewhere. Any suggestions?

can't post pics as I need to host them somewhere. Any suggestions?
do you have MS office ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom