Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S17MMA

Car
Soon to be ML 270 CDI
Hello everyone

I am a Merc newbie.. well got my first Merc some 2yrs ago and never really fancied them always thought they were rather boring and for people having a mid life crisis or the rich OAP with nothing else to do with their money.

So I was always a BMW driver.. yeah yeah I know heard all the jokes before :rolleyes: anyhow it so happens 2 yrs ago there was nothing else on the market that I fancied and then I spotted a Kompressor. It was love at first sight!

So here I am about to embark on my 2nd Merc and am looking forward to the experience, though my local dealership is ****e and I find them rather rude!

Myabe I do not fit into their profile of a Merc driver but hey my pocket sure does! lol :D

Anyhow just thought I would introduce myself and say howdie doodie :rock:

You will see me posting lots of questions so please take your time with me. :thumb:

Cheers guys ;)

Hey

Thanks for responding :thumb:

That's was my first Merc, which I might add is currently up for sale if you know anyone else who is looking ;) :D

I am loving this forum and came across it by chance. Loads of info on here am having fun reading all the threads. Now I know what I am going to be doing with my winter evenings :D

:bannana:

Hi S17MMA.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum - lots of info and a real wealth of willing and very knowledegable members. You may have your leg pulled from time-to-time but 99.9% of the members here are great people and it's all part of the set up.

Post some pictures of your motor if you get a chance. :thumb:

Paul.

Last edited:
Hey there Welcome to the forums, Pull up a sock, sitawhile, enjoy the banter.

Any Problems the guys on here will help out

ENJOY YERSELF

Keith

Hi S17MMA.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum - lots of info and a real wealth of willing and very knowledegable members. You may have your leg pulled from time time-to-time but 99.9% of the members here are great people.

Post some pictures of your motor if you get a chance. :thumb:

Paul.

SEE I was gonna say that but Paul beat me to it AGAIN!!!! Mind you he is the biggest THANKER on the forum

GOD I still can't see thru the tears of laughin from that thread!!!!!

Hi guys :bannana:

I just got my fingers smacked for adding my car for sale as my signature, didnt realise it was not allowed :eek:

Ahh well I suppose us newbies are allowed to make mistakes ;)

Will hopefully post some pics of my new car by the end of the week if all goes to plan :bannana:

Hey there Jazz! (I am waving)

Thanks for the welcome. I am well and truly hooked to the forum, way past my bedtime but can't switch off the lappy! :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom