HELP-1996 e220 coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

general patten

Car
S320 limo w140
Where can I buy a new rear window screen for my MERC,as my is going milky around the edges.

Contact any respectable screen replacement company (autoglass, aa glass etc)

I was quoted £670 fitted for mine.

Scott

Contact any respectable screen replacement company (autoglass, aa glass etc)

I was quoted £670 fitted for mine.

Scott

Bloody hell! Maybe my window screen cover will cover it.

If the " milkiness " is less than about a cm in width I would live with it. Progress can be slowed-but not stopped by the application of a very thin bead of clear silicone sealant round the edge. Check for ingress of water by looking at the rear parcel shelf area from inside the boot. Large leaks and a wet boot floor or side recesses mean replacement sooner rather than later as it will encourage rust elsewhere in the rear of the car. They are a structural element of the car and have to be glued in properly to be effective.

If the " milkiness " is less than about a cm in width I would live with it. Progress can be slowed-but not stopped by the application of a very thin bead of clear silicone sealant round the edge. Check for ingress of water by looking at the rear parcel shelf area from inside the boot. Large leaks and a wet boot floor or side recesses mean replacement sooner rather than later as it will encourage rust elsewhere in the rear of the car. They are a structural element of the car and have to be glued in properly to be effective.

Thanks for the Info.but I wanna put my girl back to her former glory when she was new.i av just put a stainless exhaust on her and new disks,pads,calipers and brake hoses on her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom