Help a Semi Baldy dye my hair please .......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Not a wind up !!! Probably better posting on Mumsnet but he ho :)

So Daughter 1 (14 years old) suffers somewhat from confidence issues. I don't really know how it happened but I have agreed that we will both dye our hair an outrageous colour (loomy green, bright purple something along those lines).

But I'm 46 years old somewhat thin on top, for the last 35 years I've just had a grade 1 all over. I've grown my hair a bit in preparation (probably now about grade 3 on top)

So any idea how I can dye the top without actually dying my chrome dome ?????

I don't mind looking like a **** but would prefer not to have my actual skin dyed !!!!!!

Thoughts ???!!!

Feel free to take the piss , I'm ready for it :) !!!!

PMP

You are clearly an excellent father to not only consider this in support of your daughter but to come on here and seek advice to make it happen.

Sorry I cannot add anything of use but you have my respect Sir! 😉

Sounds a great idea and an amazing thing to do to help your daughters confidence. There are semi permanent hair colours that will wash out after a few washes so no worries about it being like it forever (hopefully :eek: ) and shouldn't dye your skin. Always best to do a patch test just to make sure.

Daughter 1 imo is beautiful, but throughout the whole of her life she has been six inches taller than anyone else in her class despite being a August baby !! Fortunately now being in secondary most others have caught up with her but still not small at 5 foot 7. Which is somewhat strange as mum is 5 foot dead :)

It's strange though as pre 40's had the hair of a gorilla then overnight just disappeared :)

When boy had a fancy dress party at primary school he wanted to go as "Your fired" Alan Sugar so we got some coloured hair spray from a local fancy dress shop and went to work on his head and clip on beard , worked a treat and he won first prize.

100_1386 by Kenny Niven, on Flickr

K

Fantastic :)

Be brave - I am told I look like a cross between Jean Luc Picard and Jason Statham.

Apparently us chrome-domes have ultra high testosterone levels ... sorry, must go, Mrs Swotty is bending over. 😊😉

Be brave - I am told I look like a cross between Jean Luc Picard and Jason Statham.

Apparently us chrome-domes have ultra high testosterone levels ... sorry, must go, Mrs Swotty is bending over. 😊😉
Careful.

Remember the last time that happened you were banned from the Supermarket! 😂

So as chosen by Daughter 1 (14 years old) and Daughter 2 (11 years old)

IMG_20210825_202043_102.jpg

Unfortunately Wife 1 (43 years old) has said "No fcking way you stupid ****, do you want a divorce"

So a bit of a quandary :)

But fortunately she is back to work tomorrow after 4 weeks off and I have the day off looking after the kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So family fun day planned with combs, applicators and intensely staining liquids, can't wait :)

So if I never post on here again it's because I have been stabbed in the eye by a fuming wife :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom