Guys, This old pack was left behind by seller in a house I recently bought. I suspect it's rubbish otherwise he would have taken it with him, but just thought I'd check here first. Question is, how can I test if it's any good? I've put a meter accross the crock clips and get less than a volt. There's a little DC socket on it (second pic). Can I connect a little DC adapter on it to charge the internal battery? What voltage to I put on it? There are no labels on the unit so don't know who makes it or anything. There's a cigarette ligter type socket on one side. What do you reckon? Bin it, or try and revive it? My mum's 211 needs jumping so would be good to have this working. (Don't want to jump it from my 211 if I can avoid it).