Help Am I doing the right thing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrred

Car
C32 AMG W203 Estate
Hi

I am feeling sick at the moment as I am looking to change my car!! I have always had companmy cars and made a rash decision to by a C32 AMG est..it is costing rather a lot in fuel so now need to move on...

So...I am getting a E270CDI **********e 03 plate.. W211 I think? it is the 7 seater version but dont need the 7 though..really nice car 96K on the clock with FSH and all new tyres ! leather, nav etc....however the Nav does not seem to have the full big display on it like my AMG, not really studied it but has a smaller screen????

HELP AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING?

Hi

I am feeling sick at the moment as I am looking to change my car!! I have always had companmy cars and made a rash decision to by a C32 AMG est..it is costing rather a lot in fuel so now need to move on...

So...I am getting a E270CDI **********e 03 plate.. W211 I think? it is the 7 seater version but dont need the 7 though..really nice car 96K on the clock with FSH and all new tyres ! leather, nav etc....however the Nav does not seem to have the full big display on it like my AMG, not really studied it but has a smaller screen????

HELP AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING?
Hi,depends on what mileage you do really(you will only see any real difference in
your monthly fuel bill if you do more tham about 8k miles a year).

May be a pre galvanised body car and falls into the "Valeo radiator problem" window other than that -:dk:

Hello

I guess as above you must be doing quite a lot of miles, as servicing and running costs on both cars probably similar?

Millage wise I guess the C32 does 25 to 30 mpg cruising on the m-way? (70) the E270 will do 40mpg plus.

The sat nav could be a single DIN unit radio rather than full command. From what I hear (and my dad has command in both his Mercs) TomTom is still better anyway so I would not worry too much but don't pay 'extra' for command if in fact its a single din radio with sat nav..

Only you know what your figures are so I cannot say yes or no. I changed from a petrol ML350 to a E320Cdi and only do 6000 miles a year. I LOVE the fact I can get 40 plus MPG out of it and 750 out of a tank quite easy. I don't care that it makes little actual difference given my miles but it sure feels better than watching the needle go down in the ML.

I would say check the spec carefully on the e class (even post details if your happy) and if your happy with the price then good luck withthe purhcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom