Help and input appreciated stolen AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If they want your car, they’ll take it however they see fit and anything else that takes their fancy.

This was someone my B-I-L knows:

With high-end vehicles they tend to be - and I hate to call them this but - professionals who know exactly what they want and what they need to do to get it; our very own Developer on here suffered a terribly traumatic experience when they violently robbed his E63 by smashing in the door of an evening to get the keys.

These are not opportunist thieves having a mooch about trying car door handles, they are big horrible bastards that will happily give you the mother of good hidings if you don't do what they want; you will not be "in charge" in the situation...

My car keys, every night, are on the staircase right as you walk in the front door so if someone does decide they want what I've got - here's the keys, good luck to you and see you in the next life!

100%. Thing with trackers - I am not even sure I extend the membership of mine once it expires (came free as my e63s was a dealer car and they always have trackers). Once it gets stolen I’d prefer it to go where nowhere can find it. Don’t need some stinking stranger in my car leaving the car trashed. If insurance will be involved I may as well get a new car instead and let Gap deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom