Help: Are there any internet cafes around canary Wharf

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

Are there any internet cafe's around Canary Wharf?

I have a meeting with a client at Canary Wharf tmr and will need to get online to order some things with the client.

I would normally have just used my laptop, but the power pack has just died on me and I wont be able to get it sorted by 10am tmr.

Regards

Tan

Hi,
I'm affraid you are out of luck
full listings of the shops, bars can be found here...

http://www.mycanarywharf.com/directory/eating/bars.html

If you were driving there, there is a PC world at beckton and a Staples.

I also know that there are several "very seedy" type places down the Commercial road... other than that you are stuffed Im afraid. what model laptop do you have? I might know of some one that can lend you a power pack...

Regards,

Peter

I think that Canary wharf is a wireless hotspot and you could always nick power from a coffee shop table near a wall.

scotth_uk said:
I think that Canary wharf is a wireless hotspot and you could always nick power from a coffee shop table near a wall.

The problem is that the cable that runs from the power pack to the laptop has broken, I guna cut it open see if i can fix it.

Tan said:
The problem is that the cable that runs from the power pack to the laptop has broken, I guna cut it open see if i can fix it.

Tan - Have you got a Compaq laptop?

scotth_uk said:
Come round my house - it's 5 minutes away!

Thanks for the offer Scott, but I dont really know the client so its probably not a good idea.

I will probably end up trying my old office...guna be a bit cheaky as i have cancelled the office contract.

The business center at the Four Seasons hotel has public internet access at £10 per hour. A bit expensive but it got me out of a sticky situation.

Thanks all for your help.

Regards

Tan

I'll keep that in mind if I ever get stuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom