Help BBC F1 Theme

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonysurf

Car
E Class Cab
Hi you knowledgable lot, I am trying to download a copy of the BBC F1 theme, the actual one used on the telly.Any ideas? Spent hours looking last night, obviously not in the right places.

PS Need it for a funeral next week, the guy wants his coffin to enter the chapel to this music.

Is the last race not still available?
You probably know the original is Fleetwood Mac "The Chain"- instrumental break some way in.
I'm not sure how different the BBC version is or if it's any longer than what they play on the show.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys I did see this but for some reason I could not download it.

I have a copy in MP3 format of the original BBC theme music. (Not the modified 2011 version)

I still play it occasionally, but never watch the BBC show since the awful sell off of the rights and that appalling new idiot conmentator screetching away at the start of the race.

So I now pay the extra to watch the full thing, including Martin Brundle, on SKY.

I will be glad to send you a copy on disk if you will contact me with an address. (I am still a newby, and have not achieved the 30 message count for private messages)

P.

Fleetwood Mac= The Chain track off their RUMOURS album = instrumental break 3 minutes in. Just buy the CD or download the mp3!

[YOUTUBE]pcawnRIyeok[/YOUTUBE]

The version I can offer does not have all that Stevie Nix stuff, just the instrumental.

Damned fine way to go out btw.

Although I'm personally inclined to the good (studio, full length) version of 'Won't get fooled again' from the WHO.

P.

Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated. I am sure that Bill will get a good send off.

The Chain is one of the few Mac songs credited to all five members at the time of Rumours. It started with John McVie's brilliant bass progression (the bit that starts the F1 theme) and the others added to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom