HELP!!!! C200 KOMPRESSOR

Discussion in 'Performance Lounge' started by richardbw203c200k, Sep 27, 2019.

1. richardbw203c200k

richardbw203c200k New Member

Car:
    mercedes c200 kompressor 2.0l
    hi everyone im new to this. i have a 51plate c200 kompressor 2.0l petrol

i want to upgrade my manifold and exhaust system. upgrade S/C pulley. upgrade my induction and air intake.
    i have also thought about adding a turbo aswell as having standard S/C but cant find parts or have knowlage please can someone help.

thought this would be a nice project.
    i am also looking for some alloys as mine are standard :(

2. AMGeed

AMGeed MB Club Veteran

Car:
    2014 E63 Biturbo
  3. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
    The short answer, is No....

Both Carlsson - Mercedes-Benz Tuning - Exklusive Designs und Quality and BRABUS make performance kits for the M111 (or used to, anyway), but these are quite expensive and difficult to justify on a C-Class, let alone an 18-years old one.

Later C-Class cars (W203 2003-2008 and W204 2008-2012) will have the M271 engine which has the timing gear issue (see previous post) so I wouldn't recommend that either...

Tuning kits for the M111 and M271 were never very common, even in their heyday. The main issue is that these engines are difficult to tune without replacing significant amount of hardware, which makes it uneconomic.

K&N filters and a free-flow exhaust are cheap and cheerful upgrades that will give the car a nice throaty sound, but wouldn't do much in terms of actual power increase.

4. TitusD

TitusD Active Member

Car:
    CLK 350
    I had one of those. Best you can do is get it remapped and change the air filters. Gets you about an extra 20hp.
    Anything else is uneconomic.

5. Larkone

Larkone Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2008 CLS 320 CDI facelift
    Stick an AMG badge on the back as that would be good for at least an extra 50bhp;)

TitusD likes this.