HELP! C250 cdi 2011 hole in top of inlet manifold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unfortunately a lot of engine parts have plastic now, why? because we as consumers demand better fuel economy, and the EU demand lower emissions, hence car designers strive to save weight. Plastic is much lighter than aluminium and has been tested to give a reasonable service life. Lighter car is more efficient etc etc..

I hate it...

I would look at getting it diagnosed, all second hand cars have problems and all cars break. If its the only issue with the car I would say its worth investigating before demanding your money back.

I have never bought a car in 30 years of motoring that hasn't had some kind of issue that needed sorting.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes. If its got wheels, unfortunately its going to have problems and cost you.. ;-)
I think after a week he will be abit annoyed most would

Lucky enough guys i got my money back it was a bit of a struggle but im a big lad and i don't like using my size but he wouldn't answer my phone so i drove up to his office at 7am and waited till 11 till someone turned up. And it worked got my money back in 2 minutes.

Lucky enough guys i got my money back it was a bit of a struggle but im a big lad and i don't like using my size but he wouldn't answer my phone so i drove up to his office at 7am and waited till 11 till someone turned up. And it worked got my money back in 2 minutes.
Excellent buddy

There are advantages of being a big lad. Glad you got your money back.

The manifold is a kind of plastic. More like a composite. We have replaced a few now for leaking. $hitty job to do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom