Help! C63 AMG Adaptive backrest not working!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

khanja

Car
2012 BMW 520d M Sport, 1989 Audi ur quattro, 2009 C63 AMG (now sold :( ) & 1978 911 SC
Hi all - Can someone with a 2008 C63 confirm that the car was fitted with the adaptive backrest i.e. buttons to adjust the side bolsters, upper back and lumbar support?

I bought my car in Oct last yr, had work done under warranty due to warning lights coming on for issues with the ESP (a sensor had to be replaced apparently) and now the adaptive backrest is not working.

Been in the dealer three times now to fix, last time today to get a B service done and now the Merc garage in Glasgow says my car was never fitted with the adaptive backrest even though the buttons are there! Am I going mad??

Think they're trying to play funny buggers but can someone confirm back?

PS who has the highest mileage C63 out there? Mines just hit 40k.....

Hey khanja, not sure about adaptive, but the seats are electric and adjustable; lumber, upper and lower back, and heat bottom. Pretty sure you'll have the same, sounds like BS to me.
K

Thanks all it was BS, they finally worked out the issue was something to do with somebody not putting a fuse back in after the work on the ECU so I now have fully functioning seats back after 6 months!

Bet you're happy - glad to hear it has been sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom