Help! Can't make a decision. C class colour and interior.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Go with whichever colours you fancy but defo consider the extended leather interior which covers the dash, door tops and arm rest. The one option I regret not choosing, but it would have added 9 weeks to the delivery time.

S

PS Do you really need a reversing camera when you have parking sensors?

Having thought about not much else for the last 24 hours i think i am leaning towards Palladium silver.
I think it is a very classy timeless colour and now i only have to decide on interior(or will i change my mind again!)
Would the sand interior go or would i be better off with the plain black? Very difficult to visualise it without having actually seen it.

Black and red two tone interior would go nicely with Palladium.

I'm not so sure the silvers work quite as well with natural light interiors, they don't look wrong, but the dark contrast works nicely.

Having thought about not much else for the last 24 hours i think i am leaning towards Palladium silver.
I think it is a very classy timeless colour and now i only have to decide on interior(or will i change my mind again!)
Would the sand interior go or would i be better off with the plain black? Very difficult to visualise it without having actually seen it.

A bit edgy there, I agree witht he shout for black here personally as the silver and piano black trim works well with it. A friend had Palladium with black and it worked very well.
Edd

Silver + black will go much better than silver + sand.

Attached is Obsidean + Sahara + piano black inlay. Why not have a play with the configurator? The colours seem to be reasonably accurate. Palladium with black interior was my second choice, but something inside kept telling me that there's "nothing more stereotyped than a silver Merc" lol

Attachments

• C-Class Coupe Int Small.JPG
    C-Class Coupe Int Small.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

I agree. Palladium is classy and timeless. Sand or classic red would go very well. Black would be boring.

As of this month, the C Class is available in Cuprite Brown!

Not sure if it's available on the C63 and to be fair it would be a bold move but I actually think it could work really well and make you stand out.

It might not stand out in the right way, and could damage your residual value.

I have an obsidian black c280 and was expecting a nightmare in keeping it clean (I am obsessive detailer) however much to my suprise the car looks cleaner and better for far longer than I expected - much longer than my WR blue Impreza STi.

Right,i think i am almost there.

Palladium silver
Sand leather
19" titaniums
DAB radio
Harmon Kardon
Privacy glass
Black ash
Luxury climate

Most other things are standard on this car.
This is what made me decide on the sand: Mercedes C63 AMG Estate Pictures | Auto Express
However my ability to change my mind amazes even me at times.

Unfortunately massage seats are not an option. I have a bad back so I wish they were!

Right,i think i am almost there.

Palladium silver
Sand leather
19" titaniums
DAB radio
Harmon Kardon
Privacy glass
Black ash
Luxury climate

Most other things are standard on this car.
This is what made me decide on the sand: Mercedes C63 AMG Estate Pictures | Auto Express
However my ability to change my mind amazes even me at times.

Before you spec black ash, make sure you a see a car with it in.

I have this on mine because the car was already built and to be honest it's neither one thing or the other so just looks odd.

At first glance it's OK but then you find yourself stuck in traffic, bored and looking around the inside of the car and realise it's not black, nor is it brown like wood but a combination of the 2.

Piano black. Yes.

Wood trim. Sure

But combine the 2 and it's not something I would have again.

The thing is I am not too keen on the brushed aluminum. I would have the carbon if it wasn't about £1400 - I just don't think it's worth that sort of money,no matter how long I spend in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom