Help car stolen.....replacement needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philiggy

Car
C180 Estate & C220 CDI
While we were in bed asleep some theiving scrotes broke into my house stole my car keys, wallet and watch... then crashed my car.

So I'm in need of a car quickly, if anyone knows of a decent car cheap, pref onder £5k but up to £10k I'd be greatful if they could let me know...needs to be Auto and pref diesel.

Phil

While we were in bed asleep some theiving scrotes broke into my house stole my car keys, wallet and watch... then crashed my car.

So I'm in need of a car quickly, if anyone knows of a decent car cheap, pref onder £5k but up to £10k I'd be greatful if they could let me know...needs to be Auto and pref diesel.

Phil

What a shame. You must be furious.

What car was it?

There's a few on here with decent provenance

A bugga, about your break in:(

Some bad news about your break in and the theft of your car and perhaps subsequent " write off ". It takes a while to get over the fact that your property has been violated and things stolen.
At least you were not held up at knifepoint and forced to hand over your keys as was John "Developer".
Thirty lashes with some of the Navy's finest Sisal would act as a deterrent to some of these opportunists.

Steve

yes odd feeling knowing they were in the house while we were asleep upstairs!

Not a lot on here at moment,,,,,always a worry buying a used car....especially a Merc!

yes odd feeling knowing they were in the house while we were asleep upstairs!

Not a lot on here at moment,,,,,always a worry buying a used car....especially a Merc!

Get an alarm or a dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom