Help DVB DVD NAV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KoFidee

Car
Mercedes AMG W205 C CLASS W447 Sport 119 X350d A220 4 matic
Got factory build compact sport being built
what is the best option for me to get DVB/Dvd/Dab/Navigation/Bluetooth
Phone prep?
see my dab post .
dealer says no dab factory option
very confused
if paying command 6 cd/dvd is way to go I don't have much time to add factory optionFriday cut off date !

or is there better aftermarket option
Alpine head units look nice
but want all above mentioned media functions

thanks any experts

OK, which model ? A class, B class, C class ???

Best way is factory fit. You need to go up from the basic Audio-20, i.e to the one with CDC or COMAND Online.

Not all cars have the DVB (TV) option, and those that do have different windscreens (i.e. ones with aerials) so again, factory fit important

Its new. Go with factory, not with retrofit, and in most of the new cars (maybee all??) the video screen is separate to head unit so no chance of any aftermarket units yet....

Richard

Vito compact sport 116 cdi panel van EU5

Ok. Yes, strangely merc don offer dab on vito. If it has comand ntg2.5 it can be added - we've done a few vito and there is an aftermarket system that is fully integrated called in2digi. If they have face lifted it to ntg4.5 (due soon) then you have to use the expensive merc tuner but still possible.

And, yes, you can fit something completely different with a fascia adapter. There are nice alpine and kenwood units, and if you add price of comand and dab then you can get lots of very nice features with a high end unit...

R

so dealer was correct no DAB for vito :-(
which is the best option for me to go? pay £1600+ vat
for command online unit or can you offer a alpine option was looking at a X800D-U + DVB add on option

so dealer was correct no DAB for vito :-(
which is the best option for me to go? pay £1600+ vat
for command online unit or can you offer a alpine option was looking at a X800D-U + DVB add on option

You dont have to pay £1600 plus VAT ;-) Thats just about the factory cost. We can do it cheaper than that. We can also add DAB for you. Email us the VIN for a full quote.

You dont have to pay £1600 plus VAT ;-) Thats just about the factory cost. We can do it cheaper than that. We can also add DAB for you. Email us the VIN for a full quote.

I won't have a VIN number till September when van lands at dealership

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom