HELP Fault Code B2806-13 The sqib for refrigerant accident safeguard 1 has a malfuntion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rangy

Car
C43 Coupe Convertible
Anyone any help with this, c class c43 coupe 2018 it had a wee bump at front, driver side bags deployed and now repaired/replaed tho I still have this code showing up

I was thinking replace the refirgerant part number = Gas Generator - Mercedes-Benz 2138606001 and it would solve the problem?

Or is it a case of replaing the squib? or is the squib forming part of the part above?

when i look at the part in here part #10
Refrigerant Accident Protection for 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 43 AMG® | Mercedes-Benz Parts

I can see it has a related part called = Rs Elect Wire Harness - Mercedes-Benz (204-440-18-54) Description:Squib K88. Battery terminal pyrofuse F39. Gas generator squib R12/69. St_f1. P fuse box.

Is it just this part I need or the other or both?

Could someone please help, I have called meredes 4x dealerships for info they cant/wont tell me anything they just want money for booking it in to tell me the answer

I am hoping someone in here could tell me where the loation of the part is (engine right but where?) and what part to replace, the sqib or the gas generator

TIA

Attachments

• mer error ode squib.jpg
    mer error ode squib.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom