Help finding a Wii please ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Hi all ...

SWMBO has decided that she wants a Wii console , 'Wii Sports' ( a game apparently ) and a 'Wii Fit' which is a board you can snowboard and dance and stuff like that on ....

Prices seem to vary quite a lot , does anyone have any idea of the best ( cheapest ;) ) place to buy all the stuff we need ....

Argos are cheap but have no stock , looked in Dixons etc ....

Wii is easy enough to get, with Sports you can be sub-£200 but WiiFit is hard to get hold of currently (it is magnificent though), Tesco if in stock running reasonably cheap (around £65-£70) but you can pay over the odds (£100+)

So a new slimline Howard at the next GTG...:D

Try the Argos site and use home delivery - did this before Christmas and had absolutely no trouble getting a Wii Fit!! Didn't pay over the odds either...

Didn't realise that Wii Fit was still in short supply. After Wii Fit just came out and was in constraint I ordered just Wii Fit (with the balance board) through Amazon.de (when the Euro rate ws more favourable too!). Came reasonably quiclkly and was significantly cheaper than here in the UK.

I bought mine from Amazon Germany - 13 months ago when you simply could not find them in the UK. I have to say I was impressed with the efficiency of the order and speed of delivery, and the price which, at the time, beat all the UK outlets. I suspect the exchange rate has put paid to a decent bargain now.

I think our Wii is great :) love it.

Ordered a Wii fit from a catalogue place advertised on Hot Deals ? works out at £44 or close as £30 off with your first order, sounds a bit iffy so I will wait and see....

Put in on the barclaycard in case it goes pete tong...

We Wii is an excelent machine, I have spend sh!t loads downloading SNES, NES & Megadrive games on it.

Im now a Mario Kart Ninja, so once my new telly finally arrives, anyone dare challenge me? :)

What sort of delivery time are they saying ?

I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago, they say it should be dispatched 22nd Jan...

Like I say I'm not holding my breath, the Wii is goos enough with out it, we love the sports !! and they came with it free.

So funny watching none computer generation people trying to play golf, or tennis.....

great bit if kit especially with a group

It all looks above board.They are part of the Littlewoods company so you should be OK. Gonna brave it and buy the Wii and the board separately so we can claim £60 of discount. ;)

Thanks for the code! :)

Use a credit card rather than debit just in case.....

Will let you know when I get mine :)

Just done that ;)

Notice that they take the money right now if you pay by DC but only on despatch on a CC ...

Will have to order the actual Wii console unit from a different location as presumably they log your IP as the code won't work again :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Legend mate !! many thanks indeed !

:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom