Help - Fuel sender unit is faulty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

greensat

I need urgent help..I have definitely faulty sender units on Merc C200 year 1999,
can someone suggest a place I can buy these... I don't know the part number if someone can let me know...
I have looked on many sites and am confused now.

I need urgent help..I have definitely faulty sender units on Merc C200 year 1999,
can someone suggest a place I can buy these... I don't know the part number if someone can let me know...
I have looked on many sites and am confused now.

Greensat, have bumped your question back to the top of the page:D

Hi,
I would still try to run a decent fuel system cleaner through it as it was a common issue that sulphates would build up on the senders, this is because of continued use of cheap(er) supermarket fuels (no detergents), the new units you buy now have been modified to attempt to you resolve this.
Left side sensor with pump.
A 202 470 39 41, £95.76
Right side sensor less pump.
A 208 470 10 41, £110.45

Hi,
I would still try to run a decent fuel system cleaner through it as it was a common issue that sulphates would build up on the senders, this is because of continued use of cheap(er) supermarket fuels (no detergents), the new units you buy now have been modified to attempt to you resolve this.
Left side sensor with pump.
A 202 470 39 41, £95.76
Right side sensor less pump.
A 208 470 10 41, £110.45

Cheers Andy27168... The only other thing I forgot to add was that this issue occurred when battery was changed!!
sorry but which cleaner do you suggest...and do I need to fill the tank again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom