Help identifying body part for GLC 300 4matic 2019-Present

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

msftappl

Car
GLC 300
First time posting on this forum, so apologies if its been answered somewhere else.

I'm trying to find out what the (technical or otherwise) name for this missing chrome part of the front bumper is. You'll see from the image attached the part has become detached (rather cleanly mind you, the surrounding area including the bit remaining seems untouched).

I've seen bumper lip, front chrome spoiler etc. Any help on identifying what this is and subsequently where I could order it would be great :)

Attachments

• GLC 300 Bumper ID.jpg
    GLC 300 Bumper ID.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 12
I am guessing it will be called something 'trim'. Front spoiler chrome trim etc. If you post your VIN someone will find the part number for you on EPC (assuming this trim bit can be ordered on its own).

@markjay appreciate the help.

if anyone could help me find the part that would be greatly appreciated - although as @markjay says it may be a question of whether the trim part can be ordered on its own.

VIN [removed]

Last edited:
td.png

You can edit your previous post and remove the VIN number now, if you want.

'Right' and 'Left' are as viewed from the driver's seat, BTW.

Update:

The part fits perfectly. A huge thanks to @markjay for the help.

For anyone interested I got the part imported from MB GTC B2C Shop | MB GTC B2C Shop. Really helpful staff who to their immense credit took the time to call and update me on delivery times, in English no less (I know I couldn't do the same in German, hats off to them).

After.jpeg

Strange would have thought that would have be one whole piece for the whole width of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom