help me choose wheels please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grumpytosser

Car
2017 s213 AMG Line Premium Plus +++
hey can you lovely people cast your eyes over the below and try and help me decide what way to go :D
all are 19"
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
rse.jpg
rse silver.jpg
rotiform ozr.jpg

also open to other suggestions obviously

my cars diamond silver so bluey rather than the only silver the visualizer had

Hi I like the wheels in the last picture….they would be the ones on my Mercedes’

So one for BBS Sr one for rotiform ozr I was surprised the wife likes both of those :D

And one for the rse's :) this is narrowing it down loads :p

First ones. Blend in with car and look fairly original

This is my first s205 C63, with the 18” wheels. I like these on the 205 platform more than any other, both for the look and the ride/handling.

They are waaay better than the 19”s I have on the current steed. These look too big, too worrisome for parking, but most of all, the ride and handling are nowhere near as good as the 18’s. I’d swap in a heartbeat.

I was originally planning on oe 18's but 213 fitment 18's are rare (oe) so thought 19 would be easier but oe 19's are like 1k on ebay needing a refurb that don't look too battered as in bolloxed

i do worry that 18's may just look a bit lost in the arches of the 213

Anything that isn't diamond cut.
Although they are diamond cut, actually I like the ones in the first pic. Then I thought "they look familiar".
As fitted to the Leon Cupra (and others probably)

575601025apkt2-2-768x576.jpg

Not much help, as I don’t like any of the above. Hairpins if I had to choose over anything else.
For what it’s worth my 350 runs absolutely serenely on it’s factory fit 19’s. In my opinion, they fill the arches making them look way better than the normal stock 18’s

I do like those (rotiform rse) they can be done with a 10" rear 8.5" front as we know more width = more better (or so the wife says) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom