Help me please ! Whats goin' on ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ron

Car
E 300 TD Estate
As a youth I had an array of hot hatches in the early 80's. Never made any mods from the standard.

Now I'm married, 2 kids, and have a Merc . Not only that, but it's a bloody Diesel estate.

Why, Oh why do I feel it necessary to start 'modding' now, at my age !.

I think I need therapy !:crazy:

Ron its a catching illness, terminal so i am informed. It manifests itself by making one wish they has lots of chrome thingie in their cars, then alloy thingies, then electronic thingies then a complete new thingie and the process starts all over again, terminal and i think I have caught it as well.

Well serves you right, you shouldn't have joined the Best MB mod club Forum on the net.:D :D :D

Get Modding and Enjoy, your only on this earth once.:bannana:

Originally posted by Ron
As a youth I had an array of hot hatches in the early 80's. Never made any mods from the standard.

Now I'm married, 2 kids, and have a Merc . Not only that, but it's a bloody Diesel estate.

Know what you mean mate - it's sad really but who gives a ****, enjoy it.
OG1.jpg

Originally posted by Ron

Ron.

You missed out the tow bar to tow your CARAVAN

Just call me supergrass :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Yep, GDC200 is the end result of what happens when this addiction reaches it's ultimate conclusion - watch and marvel :D

Cheers
Andy

Sshhhhhhhh.!

Dave (the grass) elcome, They dont seem to have picked up on the issue yet !

I fear i will have to defend my titlle in the end !

Originally posted by GDC200
No please I only do relatively soft mods, Respect please for the likes of Koolvin (addict) and Shude (Would you take a saw to your dashboard in order to fit command!)

Yeah good point. It's just the neverending number of mods you do that amazes me

Cheers
Andy

As I've nearly finished modding my Elise I guess the Merc will be next. The only problem is any performance mods will have to wait until the warrently expires :(

Gav.

Originally posted by GDC200
(Would you take a saw to your dashboard in order to fit command!)

umm............ :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom