Help me to identify what Sat Nav W205

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zolly

Car
C200 Auto
This has or maybe been answers before but my Nav screen looks nothing like the 4 currently available options

when I press Navit looks and acts like a Garmin or is to all intent except you are not shown a start screen and no option to view the map . I have the Audio 20 set up

what are shown is the various Home - Address - Favs that you scroll through on a wheel on the screen and select

I want to update the maps as will be covering a lot of miles I’m the next 3 months. This has never been updated since registration. Could someone be good enough to advise the best option. I have seen various MB SD cards with the correct year but don’t want to get the wrong one.

on a side note the input of adding an address is somewhat cumbersome. The way I have to do it is to use the scroll button to select each letter of the code amd then wait for it to find the location .
Os there a quicker way? The Voice command is extremely poor

I apologise for this post especially of this has been covered before but I can’t seem to find anything relevant to what I am asking

It might help if you gave the model and year of your car and possibly the vin number?

This has or maybe been answers before but my Nav screen looks nothing like the 4 currently available options

when I press Navit looks and acts like a Garmin or is to all intent except you are not shown a start screen and no option to view the map . I have the Audio 20 set up

what are shown is the various Home - Address - Favs that you scroll through on a wheel on the screen and select

I want to update the maps as will be covering a lot of miles I’m the next 3 months. This has never been updated since registration. Could someone be good enough to advise the best option. I have seen various MB SD cards with the correct year but don’t want to get the wrong one.

on a side note the input of adding an address is somewhat cumbersome. The way I have to do it is to use the scroll button to select each letter of the code amd then wait for it to find the location .

I apologise for this post especially of this has been covered before but I can’t seem to find anything relevant to what I am asking
Sounds like you have the entry level Audio 20 with Garmin navigation support.

The implementation of Linguatronic on these cars is limited. Cars with Comand get the full linguatronic experience. There are two types of Garmin SD card, make sure you get the right one!

@Zolly I'm curious. Do you have a smartphone? Surely using Google Maps/Apple Maps would be a lot easier and up to date in real-time and you voice commands work better too! The built in navigation is horrible when compared to a normal smartphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom