Help. Nearly new 2019 e220 estate. Reduce engine oil level message

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi jddrco. I'm due to collect a one year old E220 estate on Thursday. I'm looking forward to it but must admit I'm a little anxious that there will be no issues. It has just over 6k miles on and is a demo model. So fingers crossed for many years of carefree enjoyable motoring.

Great news! Post some photos when it arrives!

Hi jddrco. I'm due to collect a one year old E220 estate on Thursday. I'm looking forward to it but must admit I'm a little anxious that there will be no issues. It has just over 6k miles on and is a demo model. So fingers crossed for many years of carefree enjoyable motoring.
I was offered a brand new one for £31k this week.

I was offered a brand new one for £31k this week.
There's a lot offering deals at that sort of figure, cheaper than a C-class estate. Runout of the old model before the facelifted ones arrive and exacerbated by four months of Covidness.

My budget didnt stretch to 31k, but that is a great price. I knew there was a facelift in May but didnt want to wait another year. My last E220 was also a year old with similiar mileage and was a fantastic car. No mechanical troubles but needed a bigger boot for kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom